Legal Help For Parents Seeking Child Visitation

Does your strained relationship with your child's mother or father negatively affect the time you spend with your kids? Is your ex-spouse denying you the right to see your child? If you are not seeing your children as often as you'd like, seek the help of an experienced New York lawyer.

Aggressively Pursuing Your Visitation Rights

Following a divorce or after splitting up with your child's mother or father, maintaining your relationship with your child is of great importance. At Phillip J. Jusino & Associates, P.C., our legal team zealously fights for rights of noncustodial parents so that they can maintain lifelong relationships with their children.

With a history as a law guardian in Suffolk County, Mr. Jusino has the knowledge and experience in all areas of family law to help you do what is in the best interests of your child.

If you believe you should have additional rights to visitation than those allowed in your divorce decree, or your ex-partner is failing to honor the visitation agreement, we will meet with you and listen to your situation. After assessing your chances of success, together we will aggressively pursue your rights in court, even on appeal if necessary.

Providing Legal Assistance To Grandparents

Grandparents have visitation rights as well, especially if their child — their grandchild's mother or father — has passed away. Your rights as a grandparent are not the same types of rights as those of a parent, but can include telephone calls, letters or other types of correspondence, if not personal visits. If you are denied access to your granddaughter or grandson, we will help you retain that important family connection.

Call Us Today For A Free Consultation With An Attorney

For immediate help from a law firm that treats you like family, call us 631-615-1724 today or contact us online.